Monday 30 May 2011

New Art Deco Calling Cards

For those wanting to get some lovely business cards or cards with your information about your website and blog (I call them calling cards) I can higly recommend Zazzle!

You can choose between any of the thousands of existing layouts or make your own. I decided to make my own and designed these little beauties.

You can edit them to your hearts content, add your own images, choose between many fonts and add/remove text as you wish. I got them printed on regular white cards at 99 grams, since they have a black background, but you can choose many different paper types and weight.


The pictures are a little blurry since they are screendumps.

In an earlier post I had another design printed which had lovely Art Deco flowers printed on them, but with the same font, which is my favourite.

I will have them in my little Volupté case, which holds my cigarettes, mirror, compact powder and rouge. All you need to carry with you (your gentleman of choice will light your cigarette for you and take care of any champagne cocktails you might wish for).

Darhling

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. ooo these are classy! I need to get cards sorted, it's been on my list of thingsto do for far far too long! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, they are quite lovely indeed! I love the last comment you mad about "your gentleman of choice" lol :)

    ReplyDelete