Tuesday 5 June 2012

Jubilee tea party

When you are heavily involved with the vintage scene, you will automatically get many friends involved in the same and you often meet up whenever there is an event planned or you yourself is hosting our is involved with an event or party. So it was really lovely to meet up with a bunch of my great friends for tea and pimms and just have a lovely day together!

My weekend had been full of working as Darhling Photographer so I really enjoyed getting some scones with cream, a nice cup of tea and a few G&Ts.. You can never go wrong with that combination!


We had a raffle where the donations went to the Marie Curie foundation and I was very lucky to walk away with the price I wanted the most, a painting of the Queen!


All the pictures from the day can be found on my photography site, DarhlingPhotography very soon.

I hope you all had a lovely Jubilee weekend!

Mai
xoxo


2 comments:

  1. How can i join your Blog? I loved your post about Evening in Paris perfume.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im very nostalgic, especially withbthe way the world is now

    ReplyDelete